Automotive Project Lead
We are looking for Automotive Project Lead to join our troops. By taking this role, you would be the center of our growing competence team. You would be a crucial part of our projects for major car manufacturers all over the world. Our software is used by 3 million end-users in Europe, China, and the US. You will execute innovative, fresh, smart, and outside box project management in our new, challenging automotive projects. This role will be a partner to our automotive customers and other managers. Please check our credentials: Siili Auto - Showreel, Origo Steering Wheel, or AutonoMIA.
If any of this sounds interesting, we strongly encourage you to check out our website auto.siili.com where we showcase some of our most innovative and award-winning work, as well as the showcase of the customers and partners you can expect to work with after joining us.
Possible job locations:
Wrocław or Szczecin (After the pandemic/depending on the candidate's preferences)
- Facilitate, track and execute actions required for the successful project delivery
- Team leadership and people management
- Operate & communicate between multiple teams
- Estimate, allocate and track project budget
- Facilitate communication with the Customer and within project teams
- Manage scope & changes, gather requirements, balance priorities
- Track the timeline and milestone deliverables
- Track progress
- Remove impediments
- Cooperate with the stakeholders (management/executive team) on both sides (in-house & Customer), provide accurate project status
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of processes ISO26262 and Automotive SPICE
- Experience in IT project management
- Proven track of delivered projects
- Ability to work in a self-management environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent English communication with other teams/customers - written and spoken
- "Can do" attitude – a lot of it!
- A multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
Apply for this position
Contact Our Talent Team
If you'd like to know more about Siili or want to discuss how we can help you make your goals real, please contact one of us.
People Business Partner, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta and Joensuu
Talent Partner & DEI Lead, Helsinki
Talent & People Business Partner, Oulu Site & Siili Auto
Talent & Site Partner, Tampere, Seinäjoki
Talent & People Partner, Helsinki
Head of Talent