Are you passionate about DevOps and want to be part of the team which will advocate our clients in their DevOps transformation journey?
SALabs (Software Automation Laboratory) is an operating unit within Siili. At SALabs, we create new technical and service concepts in software automation and build value-adding digital solutions together with our clients. In our everyday work, we believe in clean code, software automation and DevOps. Our developers are modern artisans who craft the code, choose the tools and build the serverless environments. We believe that the future of software development is in automatization which enables us to do things smarter.
As DevOps Engineer:
- You will help Siili’s customers on their DevOps journey for example by assisting them in transformation to the cloud
- You will analyse customer’s current technology utilisation and develop steps and processes to improve and expand it
- You will not be afraid to drive cultural change towards happiness and efficiency wherever you go
- You will completely automate the software development process by building and maintaining CD pipelines
- You will create intelligent infrastructures with help of cloud native and/or container-based platforms
- You will enjoy the company of like-minded Siilis plotting to make us the best in DevOps
In order to succeed in the role:
- You have a solid experience in DevOps enabling practices such as continuous delivery and automated testing
- IaC is your bread and butter
- You speak Python / Java but still see programming languages as merely tools and you are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- You have the ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment
- You have experience working with cloud providers but can make things happen in on-premise or hybrid as well
- If you stumble onto obstacles, you make tools to omit them like a real toolsmith does
- You are self-driven, proud of what you do and motivated to bring value to customer
- Last but not least, DevOps is all about communication and you are a master of it
What do we offer?
We offer you the chance to work with interesting customer projects, with the best colleagues and to grow with other Siilis. We also offer you an attractive compensation package. Being a Siili means that you get to be the master of your own work – we trust you. At SALabs we are key players in organising and speaking at RoboCon, we support the Robot Framework community, as well as open source movement in general, by developing freely available productivity tools such as Epimetheus and TestArchiver (see our Github pages: https://github.com/salabs/). We also have the courage to try new and better ways to do things. We strongly believe in continuous improvement, which means you will always be able to deepen your expertise with us.
As we are growing fast, we are willing to start discussions with you immediately – so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible!
Apply for this position
Contact Our Talent Team
If you'd like to know more about Siili or want to discuss how we can help you make your goals real, please contact one of us.
People Business Partner, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta and Joensuu
Talent Partner & DEI Lead, Helsinki
Talent & People Business Partner, Oulu Site & Siili Auto
Talent & Site Partner, Tampere, Seinäjoki
Talent & People Partner, Helsinki
Head of Talent