Backend Cloud Expert
Wroclaw, Szczecin, Remote work
If you are a backend cloud expert with 5+ years of experience and:
- You want to grasp the full picture of the projects,
- You use the appropriate tool for the job and you value paradigms and concepts over specific languages,
- You want to design secure and scalable systems for industry using cloud services
- You are task-oriented, self-organizing with a responsible approach
- You are a generalist who enjoys encountering new technologies every day, and
- You love to learn
If these sentences ring the bell for you then You should join your new team in Siili Poland!
What will I do?
- Work in small teams,
- Work with Java or NodeJS or .Net/C#or Go,
- Work on cloud-based technologies Microsoft Azure or AWS or Google Cloud,
- Perform Docker containerization,
- Work in accordance with agile/lean way of working,
- Work with continuous integration and testing as well as real-time diagnostics,
- Learn new things.
Where I can work?
- You can join our teams in studios located in Wroclaw or Szczecin (Poland).
- You can work remotely from home in Poland.
What do I need to know?
You need to have a solid technical background in:
- cloud software development
- Azure/AWS/Google Cloud or serverless applications
- Java or NodeJS or .Net/C# or Go
- cloud serverless design (FaaS, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, ECS/Fargate, CloudWatch, SQS, SNS)
You get bonus points for:
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IaC or Terraform
- Good understanding of Agile development
What is in my offer?
- Your salary ranges (regular/senior):
- B2B: 85 - 115 PLN net/h,
- CoE: 11 500 - 15 000 PLN gross monthly
- A multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- The small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
The Controller of your personal data is Siili Poland Sp. z o.o., with a registered office at św. Antoniego 2/4, Wrocław. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent, or objection.
Apply for this position
Contact Our Talent Team
If you'd like to know more about Siili or want to discuss how we can help you make your goals real, please contact one of us.
People Business Partner, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Lappeenranta and Joensuu
Talent Partner & DEI Lead, Helsinki
Talent & People Business Partner, Oulu Site & Siili Auto
Talent & Site Partner, Tampere, Seinäjoki
Talent & People Partner, Helsinki
Head of Talent