Do you want help our customers to solve real-life business challenges with modern data solutions? Do you look for an opportunity to get hands-on with latest cloud technologies?
As a Cloud Data Engineer you play a key role in designing, building and maintaining data and analytical infrastructure. You will work in close co-operation with business, and integrate data management and software into existing systems. You work together with various stake holders and your daily tasks may include cloud computing, coding and data analysis.
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages such as C#, Java, Node.js, Scala, R, Python
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Experience in BI reporting and ETL technologies
- Experience in big data processing and analytics
- Ability to work with agile methods, in Finnish and in English
- Interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning is highly appreciated
What do we offer?
We offer you the chance to work with the best colleagues, Siilis, and with the best clients and projects. You will never be bored – we strongly believe in continuous improvement, which means you will always be able to deepen your expertise with us. Being a siili also means that you get to work with different teams, yet be the master of your own work – we trust you.
If you have questions about this role, please feel free to contact Fanni, email@example.com. As we are growing fast, we are willing to start discussions with you immediately – so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible!