Agile Test Engineer
We are looking for Agile Test Engineers to join our troops. Outstanding people experienced in test automation who are able to contribute to the quality of our projects and help making our software better every day. We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the backend – frontend boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
We are looking for candidates with solid technical background in selected technologies and tools:
- Task management and bug tracking tools like JIRA or TFS
- Ability to perform manual testing, functional, smoke, performance, exploratory and other types of tests
- Automation test frameworks: Selenium and xUnit. If you also happen to know tools like Robotium, PhantomJS, Capybara, Cucumber, CasperJS, Robot Framework, BrowserStack, Karma it would be an asset
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools - Jenkins preferably
- Good working knowledge in load and performing testing tools - JMeter would be sufficient
- JS based abilities to script test automation
- Knowledge of REST API testing
- Knowledge of ES6 standard
- Docker & docker-compose hands on
- Node.js development would be an asset
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA role
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
- Aesthetic eye
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
If you have questions about the position or Siili or wish to apply, contact Antonia at antonia.plorin [at] siili.com.