This course is intended for everyone interested in learning about the best practices in Robot Framework RPA.
Prerequisites are understanding of what RPA is, and programming experience with Python and Robot Framework. Experience in writing custom Python libraries for Robot Framework is desirable.
- Laptop with Python 3.6 or higher installed (newest Python recommended). You can use Linux, OSX or Windows, but you should have admin rights to install additional software as needed.
- Your favorite code editor. Recommended tools are PyCharm, Atom, VSCode or Sublime Text.
The agenda follows these guidelines, and can be modified based on interests of course participants.
Tips and best practices
- Ideal project structure
- Python code or Robot Framework script?
- Good practices (linting, debugging)
- Task management
Overview on orchestrating robots
Making quality robots
- Packaging Python projects
- Version Control
Trainer: Henrik Vesterinen (Intelligent automation developer at Intelligent Automation, Siili Solutions) & Sanna Elomaa
Language: Course is held in Finnish or English according to the wishes of audience, course material in english
Duration: 1 day
Date: 10.10.2019 from 8:30 to 16:30
Location: Poijut Antell, Porkkalankatu 20
Price: 600€ (alv 0%) including breakfast and lunch