Suitable for managers and developers responsible for new capability or IT solution development in their organisations.
Following topics will be handled in the course:
- what architecture work is and how to realize the need for it
- what benefits enterprise architecture can provide for organizations
- how to utilize enterprise architecture frameworks in practice
- how enterprise, system and software architectures join together
- how to utilize agile development methods and architecture work together
What will you learn?
- To recognize the most significant enterprise architecture development areas
- To support organization’s success and strategic themes
- To identify key change impact objects of an organization and to reach strategic goals
- To identify, model and analyze key concepts and conceptual information items and their relationships
- To structure organization’s drivers, goals and objectives of strategic themes and identify organization’s capability development topics
- To understand how development ideas of future state can be planned and developed in lean and agile manner
Trainers: Ari Anturaniemi
Language: Finnish or English
Duration: 1 Day
Location: Poijut Antell, Porkkalankatu 20
Price: 490€ (alv 0%) including breakfast and lunch
Unfortunately the upcoming course is already fully booked. The next course date will be announced soon, stay tuned! Check out our other courses here.
We have not planned any dates for this course yet, but contact us if you want to know more.