We are looking for a UX Designer to join our Design team in Helsinki. Altogether we have around 100 experts focused on Design at Siili. You will be working on cutting edge digital products and services for our clients in a team that pushes Siili’s design competence to the next level.
Our ideal new family member has a strong drive to make the right things for our clients and end-users. You have a strong sense of usability, but also an eye for visual beauty and consistency, and the emotional experiences that they create. In addition, you should have a proven track record of various projects and a versatile portfolio showing that.
What you will be working on
In our books, the work of UX Designer spans from understanding user needs to creating initial structures, user flows, and experience systems for a product or a service. You will also be sketching initial wireframes and prototypes, and creating detailed visual layouts for multiple platforms and touchpoints.
In more detail, your work is all about:
- Gaining user insights for design projects
- Designing and prototyping elegant and smart solutions for our clients' digital products and services (interaction designs, visual UI designs and related design systems)
- Conducting user tests as a part of design projects to validate your team’s work
- Collaborating and communicating your designs with cross-functional teams (tech, data, business) and clients to ensure the quality of the final outputs
- Pushing the level of Siili's design further with your designer colleagues
These are the things we are looking for in candidates:
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in modern human centered design
- Driven and humble mindset towards making your best possible work
- Willingness to work closely and to co-create with people from other disciplines and customer teams
What do we offer?
All Siilis share a strong craftsmanship attitude and a passion for continuous development, so you will work with smart, professional colleagues who are always developing themselves across different areas of expertise. At Siili you will get a great opportunity to learn and expand your skill set with different customers and multiple high level projects.We combine business, design, data, and technical expertise in our approach which allows you to get familiar with new frontiers. You will get a nice balance of freedom and responsibility in your work, and a great balance between work and free-time. Siili is a very family friendly workplace, and we are proud partners of Isähaaste (the "Father Challenge").
How to apply
In order to apply, please send us a line or two with your CV and portfolio so we can start talking. We are growing fast and able to start working with you soon, so don’t wait.If you have any questions or want to chat with us a bit more before submitting your application, please contact Fanni from our Talent team (firstname.lastname@example.org)!