Software Automation Architect
Do you want to work with the top software automation experts and to ensure that we create digital solutions to our clients in the smartest way possible?
We are looking for Software Automation Architects to join our family of over 550 highly skilled digital craftsmen and –women.
We build value-adding digital services together with our clients. In our everyday work, we believe in clean code, software automation and DevOps. Our developers are modern artisans who craft the code, choose the tools and build the serverless environments. We believe that the future of software development is in automatization which enables us to do things smarter. We are also strong believers in continuous learning and always want to develop further.
As a Software Automation Architect you are responsible for planning, development and implementation of software automation solutions.
What are we looking for?
We expect you to:
- Be a skilled, DevOps minded architect with previous experience and strong understanding of software automation solutions and architecture
- Ability to create software automation strategy and roadmap
- Share our passion for continuous development with a desire to develop your skills further with modern technologies
- Familiar with test automation tools such as Robot Framework, Cucumber, SpecFlow or JBehave
- Configuration management tools such as Vagrant, Puppet or Ansible
- Be used to using CI tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI or Travis
- Container solutions such as Docker, Kubernets or OpenShift
- We also highly appreciate any experience in mobile test automation (Espresso, Swift).
- In the technical side our focus is also very much in cloud solutions, utilizing for example AWS, GoogleComputingCloud and Azure.
What do we offer?
At Siili, you will be a part of a tribe where modern artisans have gathered around similar interests. Belonging to your tribe ensures that you have the support of a Tribal lead, sparring partners when you need them, and regular contact with like-minded people. You will get a chance to participate in different meet-ups and conferences to develop your expertize. Our Software Automation Tribe members are also key players in organizing RoboCon 2018 and they are very active in the Robot Framework community. We also have the courage to try new and better ways to do things.
We offer you the chance to work with interesting customer projects, with the best colleagues and grow with other Siilis. We also offer you an attractive compensation package. Being a Siili means that you get to be the master of your own work – we trust you.
If you have questions about this role, please feel free to contact Kristiina, kristiina.saravo [at] siili.com. As we are growing fast, we are willing to start discussions with you immediately – so do not hesitate to apply as soon as possible!