Siili Solutions is a modern digital consultancy. We provide our clients help in both finding the right things to do and in doing these things right. We are a company of more than 700 professionals based in Finland, Germany, Poland and the US.
We believe that the best solutions are built by looking at challenges from multiple perspectives. This is why we work in multidisciplinary teams in close collaboration with our clients and their customers to build the next version.
What we are looking for
As a Senior Service Designer at Siili, you will work in multidisciplinary teams combining design with technology and data to solve our customers’ business challenges. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a proven track record in human-centric design. Our ideal new colleague enjoys collaborating with sales to establish and grow our client accounts and relationships.
Working at Siili
Siili works together with clients from various fields in both business-to-business and business-to-customer contexts. Our role is to not only to design the best solutions, but also to act as our clients’ trusted advisor and look at their business challenges from a holistic perspective. Our teams work in close collaboration with clients either on their premises or remotely from the office. The Helsinki headquarters is located in Kamppi, close to the city center.
In addition to designing digital services, products and experiences hands-on, the role of a Senior Service Designer at Siili is to plan and lead the design point-of-view in selected projects. You will balance user, business and organizational perspectives to find the optimal solutions to client’s situations. You will need to look at things holistically and be quick to spot underlying challenges and potential opportunities in situations. Based on this understanding, you create actionable plans and carry them out with your team and the customer. You work well with others and are not afraid to challenge the client when needed. You find real data to support ideas and validate assumptions. You are able to shift from big picture settings to hands-on detailed design work.
· substantial experience in the fields of service, business and/or customer experience design
· several successful cases under your belt
· ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and lead the design work and point-of-view in projects
· an understanding of the multiple roles of design in organizations
· an interest towards sales and growing the business
· fluent skills in Finnish and English
· a community of around 100 design professionals
· interesting and meaningful projects across many fields
· an opportunity to grow and develop your skills
· flexible working conditions and great benefits e.g. medical care, free-time activities and childcare
If you have questions about the position or Siili ask Elena Koivumäki, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A day in the life of Siili’s Designer: https://www.siili.com/stories/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-ux/ui-designer-at-siili