We are the world's premiere Creative Technology Studio fully focused on developing user experiences for the era of Digital Mobility.We combine strategic insight, creative design and technical excellence with the best practices – that is the baseline of our thinking about business. Throughout the years, we have developed our culture and value to meet constantly increasing customer demands. The outcome is the Craftsmanship culture. In its true existence, it dictates everything we do.Our customers represent global, leading brands, car manufacturers, new electric car challengers, automotive industry integrators, automotive industry UI software developers and suppliers in Europe and the United States.
We are looking for Senior Frontend Developer to join our troops. Experienced developers who are able to handle difficult architectural, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day. We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the frontend - backend boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected web technologies, tools, languages and frameworks:
- Proficiency in one of the following frameworks: React, Vue.js, AngularJS
- Experience in working with modular CSS architectures (e.g. BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS, etc.)
- Experience in working with CSS preprocessor (e.g. Sass, Less or PostCSS)
- Experience in frontend workflow automation/build tools like npm, yarn, webpack
- Hands-on knowledge with creating responsive and mobile web applications
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Working knowledge of Jasmine/Mocha/Jest/Other unit tests tool
- Knowledge of Typescript language would be a big plus
- Attention to visual details, some UX/UI background would be huge advantage
- Experience with offline apps using: Local storage, IndexedDB, Service Workers would be an asset
- Experience with hybrid application platforms such as React Native, NativeScript, Apache Cordova or similar would be an advantage
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile development
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- An opportunity to work on unique solutions for future vehicles and vessels
- Chance to develop internal projects
- Additional hours for self-development
- Access to VR room (HTC Vive, Microsoft Hololens), 3D printer, laboratory
- Self organizing teams with bottom-up decision making culture
- Training budget with the possibility of expanding it for creation new initiatives and participation in additional ones.
- Extra paid conference days
- Fun & challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Monday breakfasts, fresh fruits & snacks
- Remote work if needed
- Comfy office in the city center
- Free parking space in NFM
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.