Senior 3D Front–end Developer
You love to learn? You love to work with the latest tech and can’t wait for the singularity to happen? — Join Siili in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe and help us push boundaries in technology and design!
We are looking for a highly experienced 3D developer (designer developer preferred) with a good sense for visuals to join our prototyping team in Berlin for a unique job opportunity: You will be working with and leading small teams of experts building demos and prototypes for well established and known companies pushing into emerging market segments, shaping how software is and will be made in the years to come.
Who are we?
Siili Solutions is a leading technology-independent software integrator and digital service partner for large global and local companies working at the forefront of digitalization in 3D visualization, design through prototyping and IoT. Our German office is a lab–like community of 12 highly experienced professionals spearheading Siili’s digital innovation efforts.
You can learn more here: www.siili.com
What we offer:
- Start–up culture in a well established, stable and international company
- A chance to experiment and work with cutting edge tools and technologies
- A standing desk in a beautiful, 130 year old building in Berlin–Kreuzberg
- Work and learn with highly skilled software and design experts from all around the world
- A competitive salary and various benefits
- A chance to shape a young and strongly growing (300% in 2015) company directly
Who you are:
- Love to learn and are able to adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges and people
- Able to communicate well in spoken and written language to colleagues and customers alike
- Have worked with 3D artists and designers in the past and are understand visual requirements
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and teaching others
- Have an eye for the big picture — bike shedding and editor wars are giving you the creeps
- Value a trusting and transparent work environment and the chance to shape it
- You live and dream in Unity3D (and write your code in C#)!
- Excellent understanding of development for 3D environments
- Solid knowledge of development for current game engines (e.g. Unreal)
- You are familiar with modern software development processes and best practices
- You write clean, maintainable and well–tested code
- Fluent English language skills
- Background in design or modelling
- Working experience in C++
- Fluent in the German language.
Interested? We will have the first interviews for the position asap so be quick and apply now from here.
If you have any questions about the role, team or Siili in general - please ask Antonia (antonia.plorin(at)siili.com).