We are the world's premiere Creative Technology Studio fully focused on developing user experiences for the era of Digital Mobility.
We combine strategic insight, creative design and technical excellence with the best practices – that is the baseline of our thinking about business. Throughout the years, we have developed our culture and value to meet constantly increasing customer demands. The outcome is Craftsmanship culture. In its true existence, it dictates everything we do.
Our customers represent global, leading brands, car manufacturers, new electric car challengers, automotive industry integrators, automotive industry UI software developers and suppliers in Europe and the United States.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Project Leader to manage projects from the automotive area. Ideally that would be a forward-thinking and meticulous person with strong communication skills and experience in running & delivering projects in an international environment.
- Facilitate, track and execute actions required for the successful project delivery
- Team leadership and personnel management
- Operate & communicate between multiple teams
- Estimate, allocate and track project budget
- Facilitate communication with the Customer and within the team
- Manage scope & changes, gather requirements, balance priorities
- Track the timeline and milestone deliverables
- Track progress
- Remove impediments
- Integrate the project team
- Cooperate with the stakeholders (management/executive team) on both sides (in-house & Customer), provide accurate project status
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Technical IT background
- Experience in Agile project leadership
- "Can do" attitude – a lot of it!
- Personal charisma and cheerful attitude
- Proven track of delivered projects
- Ability to work in self-management environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent English communication with other teams/customers - written and spoken
- Ability to travel abroad 1 week/month
- Chance to crate as a team a creative workplace
- An opportunity to work on unique solutions for future vessels and vehicles
- Chance to develop internal projects
- Additional hours for self-development
- Self organising teams with bottom-up decision making culture
- Training budget with the possibility of expanding it for creation new initiatives and participation in additional ones
- Extra paid conference days
- Fun & challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Monday breakfasts, fresh fruits & snacks
- Remote work if needed
- Comfy office in the city center
- Free parking space
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało