We are looking for iOS Developers to join our troops. Experienced developers who are able to handle difficult architectural, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day.
We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the backend – mobile boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
We are looking for candidates with experience in selected technologies, tools and frameworks:
- Understanding of iOS application lifecycle
- Familiarity of Auto Layout and Core Animations
- Good understanding of ARC and MRC memory management
- Extensive experience with using CoraData in multithreaded environment
- Understanding of iOS networking stack and REST
- Proficiency in following tools: Xcode, Instruments & Interface Builder
- 4+ years of hands-on, professional experience
- Experience with Android development would be an advantage
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude, open mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- Good understanding of agile development
Wondering what we can offer you for your engagement?
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level developers with true passion for technology
- Flexible working hours
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
If you have questions about the position or Siili or wish to apply, contact Antonia at jobs-berlin [at] siili.com.