Embedded Test Engineer
We are modern technology company delivering car infotainment, Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud-based products. We combine strategic insight, creative design and technical excellence with the best practices – that is the baseline for our thinking about business. Throughout the years, we have developed our culture and value to meet constantly increasing customer demands. The outcome is the Craftsmanship culture. In its true existence, it dictates everything we do.
We are looking for Embedded Test Engineer to join our troops. Outstanding people experienced in embedded testing who are able to contribute to the quality of our projects and help making our software better every day.
We work with specialized UI design software focused on automotive projects. We create In-Vehicle-Infotainment systems, Instrument Clusters, and Head-Up Displays, mixing design with C++. Therefore we are looking for an open-minded candidates, focused on helping in delivery of quality and reliable software. To make it, we are not afraid of jumping in test and build automation, infrastructure or even hardware.
We are looking for candidates with solid technical background in selected technologies and tools:
- Strong technical experience in embedded testing
- Programming/scripting skills: Python, Bash,
- Proficiency in using and configuring Linux and Windows machines for running tests
- Experience in embedded Linux would be an asset
- Experience in continuous integration tools - Jenkins preferably
- Technical background in C/C++ programming would be an asset
- Hands on experience in test automation development would be an advantage
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA role
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
- An esthetic eye
We offer You:
- Chance to crate as a team a creative workplace
- An opportunity to work on unique solutions for future vessels and vehicles
- Chance to develop internal projects
- Additional hours for self-development
- Self organising teams with bottom-up decision making culture
- Training budget with the possibility of expanding it for creation new initiatives and participation in additional ones
- Extra paid conference days
- Fun & challenges
- Flexible working hours (core time - 10:30 am - 3 pm)
- Monday breakfasts, fresh fruits & snacks
- Remote work if needed
- Comfy office in the city center
- Free parking space
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.
If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.