Are you a Data Scientist who has the magic combination of a sound mathematical base, good coding abilities, and also a social user interface? Is analyzing, organizing and playing with data your passion? You could be our next potential colleague!
More specifically, being a Data Scientist at Siili means that you possess the following qualities:
- Ability to code in R or Python and SQL, but still flexible with your coding tools of choice and ready to experiment with and to learn new tools.
- Sound knowledge of machine learning.
- Willingness to popularize and simplify your field of expertise to people not as familiar with it as you are.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models to production is seen as an advantage.
Furthermore, previous work with recommendation engines, natural language processing, A/B testing, and deep learning (Tensorflow / Keras) are highly valued.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the chance to work with the great colleagues, siilis, and with the best clients and projects. You will never be bored – we strongly believe in continuous improvement, which means you will always be able to deepen your expertise with us. Being a siili also means that you get to work with different teams, yet be the master of your own work – we trust you. Our Data Scientists tackle diverse problems in their day-to-day work and work in sectors like Media, Gaming, Retail, Healthcare, Energy, Manufacturing, e-business, Insurance and Banking. They can expect to come across the following in their day-to-day work: predictive modeling, natural language processing, computer vision, recommender engines, conversion optimization, customer segmentation, personalization, reinforcement learning, bots and time-series analysis.Interested?
If you have questions about this role, please feel free to contact Maarit (email@example.com). We are growing fast and willing to start discussions with you immediately.