C++ / UI Developer (Automotive)
We are a modern technology company delivering car, mobile and web solutions. We combine strategy, design and analytics with technology and data – that is the basis of our thinking about business.
Our customers represent global, leading brands and premium car manufacturers, that appreciate our craftsmanship, innovation and "can do" attitude. Our vast experience, factual approach to client issues and openness to new ideas are qualities highly valued by our partners.
As a C++/UI Developer you will help develop state-of-the-art car infotainment systems. Our ideal candidate should be able to handle various graphical, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day.
· Develop modern car infotainment software for premium car manufacturers
· In conjunction with the user experience design team, define, scope, and implement the user facing features and interactions.
· Design, and implement the media user interface utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs.
· Together with platform software engineers, analyze and optimize the system to be a highly responsive user experience.
· Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, and user validation.
· 3+ years of C++ experience
· Good eye for visual design
· Very good English and German language skills
· "Can do" attitude and open mindset
· Experience developing user interfaces on embedded Linux systems preferably using Qt, GTK or OpenGL
· Familiarity with Unity or Unreal Engine would be a plus
· Domain knowledge with automotive infotainment systems
· Experience working in an agile software development process
· Kanzi Studio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1P6KbWX7I
· Visual Studio 2015 (target Linux)
· An opportunity to work independently
· Attractive compensation package
· Annual training budget
· Fun & challenges
· Agile development team consisted of senior-level developers
· Flexible working hours
· Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
If you have questions about the position or Siili or wish to apply, contact Antonia at antonia.plorin [at] siili.com