C++ / UI Developer (Augmented Reality HUD) located in Stuttgart
Berlin / Stuttgart
We are a modern technology company delivering car, mobile and web solutions. We combine strategy, design and analytics with technology and data – that is the basis of our thinking about business. Our customers represent global, leading brands and premium car manufacturers, that appreciate our craftsmanship, innovation and "can do" attitude. Our vast experience, factual approach to client issues and openness to new ideas are qualities highly valued by our partners.
As a C++/UI Developer you will help develop state-of-the-art car infotainment systems. Our ideal candidate should be able to handle various graphical, development and technology tasks that pop up in our challenging projects every day.
· Develop modern car Augmented Reality HUD (Head-Up Display) software for premium car manufacturers
· In conjunction with the user experience design team, define, scope, and implement the user facing features and interactions.
· Together with platform software engineers, analyze and optimize the system to be a highly responsive user experience.
· Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on testing, test drives, and user validation.
· Implementing algorithms for estimating the vehicle's position by the fusion of various sensor data (e.g. GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, wheel encoder)
· 3+ years of C++ experience
· commercial experience with Qt
· experience with UML diagrams (understanding and preparation)
· practical knowledge about GIT
· Good eye for visual design
· Very good English and German language skills
· "Can do" attitude and open mindset
· Experience with Automotive industry (eg Automotive SPICE, Embedded Linux, integration and test)
· 3D computer graphics (eg OpenGL ES, GLSL, Qt3D, mathematical basics)
· Network and interposes communication (e.g. UDP, TCP, Shared Memory, EGLStream, CAN bus)
· Real-time simulation (timely recording and playback of large data volumes, compression, visualization).
· Understanding of positing and fusion of various sensor data (e.g., Kalman filters) and experience from multiple projects modeling vehicle motiond
· Experience working in an agile software development process
· An opportunity to work independently
· Attractive compensation package
· Annual training budget
· Fun & challenges
· Agile development team consisted of senior-level developers
· Flexible working hours
If you have questions about the position or Siili or wish to apply, contact Antonia at antonia.plorin [at] siili.com