We are the world's premiere Creative Technology Studio fully focused on developing user experiences for the era of Digital Mobility. We combine strategic insight, creative design and technical excellence with the best practices – that is the baseline of our thinking about business. Throughout the years, we have developed our culture and value to meet constantly increasing customer demands. The outcome is the Craftsmanship culture. In its true existence, it dictates everything we do. Our customers represent global, leading brands, car manufacturers, new electric car challengers, automotive industry integrators.
We are looking for Automation Test Engineer to join our troops. Outstanding people experienced in testing web and mobile applications who are able to contribute to the quality of our projects and help making our software better every day. We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the backend – frontend boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore, we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
We are looking for candidates with solid technical background in selected technologies and tools:
- Task management and bug trackings tools like JIRA or TFS
- Knowledge and experience of good testing process in Agile methodologies
- Experience in creating and using automated tests frameworks
- Programming/scripting skills in Embedded/Automotive projects: C/C++, Python, Bash
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools
- Experience in different types of tests including stress and load tests
- Experience in creating Test Strategies / Test Management
- Nice to have knowledge about Embedded or Automotive based project
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA role
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
- Multinational environment with an outstanding non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- An opportunity to work independently (empowerment & decision making)
- Attractive compensation package
- Private medical care
- Annual training budget
- Fun & challenges
- Small agile development team consisted of senior-level professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.