We are the world's premiere Creative Technology Studio fully focused on developing user experiences for the era of Digital Mobility. We combine strategic insight, creative design and technical excellence with the best practices – that is the baseline of our thinking about business. Throughout the years, we have developed our culture and value to meet constantly increasing customer demands. The outcome is the Craftsmanship culture. In its true existence, it dictates everything we do. Our customers represent global, leading brands, car manufacturers, new electric car challengers, automotive industry integrators.
We are looking for Agile Test Engineer to join our troops. Outstanding people experienced in testing web and mobile applications who are able to contribute to the quality of our projects and help making our software better every day. We work with a multitude of technologies and frameworks and frequently cross the backend – frontend boundary. We put lots of focus on creating software that is scalable, durable and has excellent user experience. Therefore, we look for candidates that are open to multidisciplinary projects.
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates with technical background in selected technologies and tools:
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA role
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Ability to perform manual testing, functional, smoke, performance, exploratory and other types of tests
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools - Jenkins preferably
- Task management and bug tracking tools like JIRA or TFS
- Very good English language skills
- "Can do" attitude and open mindset
Nice to have:
- Automation test frameworks: Selenium/Appium/Protractor or others
- An opportunity to work on unique solutions for future vehicles and vessels
- Chance to develop internal projects eg. 3D playseat, games or internal tools with gamification elements
- Additional hours for self-development
- Access to VR room (HTC Vive, Microsoft Hololens), 3D printer, laboratory
- Self organising teams with bottom-up decision making culture
- Training budget with the possibility of expanding it for creation new initiatives and participation in additional ones
- Extra paid conference days
- Fun & challenges
- Flexible working hours (core time - 10:30 am - 3 pm)
- Monday breakfasts, fresh fruits & snacks
- Remote work if needed
- Comfy office in the city center
- Free parking space in NFM
- Selection of the preferred form of cooperation
The atmosphere of our place is relaxed and highly professional at the same time. Our company's philosophy is to empower people to take responsibility and become the true heroes in their respective areas of expertise. We work in self-organizing teams where everyone brings value and is able to make use of the skills to the fullest extent. People and interactions matter here.If you are a master in your field and recognize yourself as the One – please, come and meet us. Let us show you that work can be enjoyable and meaningful at the same time.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Siili Solutions Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. św. Antoniego 2/4 oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.