Search Engine Optimization in Content Management Systems
Did you know that implementing a modern CMS alone isn't enough to guarantee high positions in search rankings? Even a small error can have a huge impact on site traffic and sales. Implementing fixes afterwards is more expensive than planning the site with SEO in mind in the first place.
On this course you will learn how search engines such as Google index and value websites, best practices to technical implementation from CMS perspective, and tips for user/search engine friendly content creation.
Target audience: Developers, designers, content creators, sales and everyone interested in learning search engine optimization
Following topics will be handled in the course:
- Why SEO is important for business
- The most common SEO myths and the lastest SEO trends
- How search engines work
- Technical search engine optimization, especially in the context of CMS
- How to create search engine friendly content
After the course execution, participants:
- Understand how search engines function
- Can identify technical factors affecting search rankings
- Can create user and search engine optimized content
Trainers: Tomi Lattu, Ilkka Porna
Please academy [at] siili.com (contact us) for more information on the upcoming courses.