SAFe DevOps with SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification
This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the CALMR approach to DevOps, why it is so important, and be able to explain it to others
- Understand the importance of continuous integration, continuous testing, and be ready to apply it
- Apply the concepts of continuous security
- Map their current delivery pipeline
- Measure the flow of value through the delivery pipeline
- Identify gaps and delays in flow
- Improve the process of exploring customer needs
- Improve the process of developing, building, and integrating continuously
- Improve the process of continuously deploying to staging and production environments
- Improve the release process
- Execute an action plan for their DevOps transformation
Audience: All members of an Agile Release Train, Development Managers, Engineering Managers, Configuration Managers, Release Managers, Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers, Infrastructure Architects, System Architects, Product Managers, Product Owners, System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec, QA Managers, Testers, Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters .
This course is based on version 4.6 of SAFe.
Payment method: Invoice
Trainers: Yevgeniya Nättilä, Teemu Torvelainen, Towo Toivola, Mikko Olin
We have not planned any dates for this course yet, academy [at] siili.com (contact us) if you want to know more.