Data Thinking powered by DAMA
The course introduces digitalization experts to a set of data management best practices, how they can be applied in real-life cases and how they are linked to design and technology domain methods.
In addition, the course demonstrates how data management methods should be linked to design and technology domain methods. The course content is based on DMBOK 2nd edition and complemented with additional vendor-agnostic sources such as TDWI, Gartner and Forrester Research. The literature is complemented with practical examples and lessons learned from real-life development cases and methodological experiences.
Project managers, product owners, service designers, software architects, data engineers, lean-agile leaders, and agile change agents.
Following topics will be handled in the course:
- Introduction to DAMA knowledge areas
- A summary of each knowledge area, their techniques and technical tools
- An in-depth case analyses about linking data, design and technology methods
After the course execution, participants can:
- recognize diverse types of expertise that is required in various digitalization development cases
- identify main categories of techniques and tools that can be applied in digitalization development cases
Language: Finnish or English
Payment method: Invoice
Trainer: Sami Laine
We have not planned any dates for this course yet, academy [at] siili.com (contact us) if you want to know more.